Protect your most valuable asset – your income. With it you are able to provide for yourself, your family and any dependants. Consider what would happen if you were no longer here to provide for them.
- Do you just want a life insurance policy for yourself or for you and others, for example, life cover for parents?
- How much cover would you like? Think about what you currently contribute to the household expenses and consider big debt such as the bond.
- What can you afford to pay every month? Many people start with basic cover and then add on different options (such as disability, severe illness or retrenchment cover) when they can.
- Do you need cover for HIV positive individuals?
- Are you prepared to go for a medical? Going for a medical might help reduce your premiums.
Personal Financial Solutions
Leon Bart offers investment products, life and disability cover, funeral plans, short term insurance, financial advice and loans. Leon Bart also offers business-to-business solutions, such as asset management and employee benefits.
Saving & Investing
For the future or for something special
Saving for your children’s education
Securing your future financially
Life insurance that offers peace of mind
Covering unforeseen funeral costs
Personalised disability & severe illness cover
+27 73 490 0874 +27 21 276 1279
Alchemy FS, Lonsdale,
MON - SAT
08:00 - 21:00